Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Storm warning By: Billy Graham

This book was sent to me for free by "Booksneeze.com". Heres my review:
This book is an amazing read. It tells all about how the many problems that the world today is facing and how it relates to the word of the bible. It also tells about the things that are to come in the future. Billy Graham also tells all about his difficult and challenging experiences. And he also goes on to tell what God says, as in his word, the answers to the problems we are facing in todays world. Also he talks about politics and the problems that go along with that. The chapter called "Inside the apocalypse, stood out to me, and the way he talks about the book of "Revelations". He uses the word of God to point out key points and help people to understand Gods plan in how we should live and how living by God word will help things to become better in this world. And also gives a strong warning that we should all be preparing ourselves, family and loved ones for Gods coming. When we are facing storms the one we should turn to is our heavenly father. I think so many people loose site of the word of God and its meaning and how it should be used in our lives.

3 comments:

Missie said...

I'm going to have to check that book out. I like Billy Graham.

Amanda said...

((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))Hey gril,how are you?Hope all is good with you.Sounds like you are reading a good book.My MOm told me something recently that took menaing to me,She was saying how so many bad things are happening in this world,all over the world,She was telling me,I need to be ready.Its scary when you think sbout it,but,than,it will probllay bee amazingly wonderful when God comes.Miss you girl.Dont be a stranger.

Missy said...

Cool review. Sounds interesting. You should start posting again chicky... *hugs*