Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stopping in...waving hello!

Has anyone noticed I changed my background? Its pretty obvious. Just thought I'd asked. I also changed my books on the corner after I dont know how long. Monday I went to the library to take back those books from 2 weeks ago and I got two more. "You've been warned", By: James Patterson and "Odd Thomas" by: Dean Koontz. Im enjoying both of them. Those are the good things. Right now, Im pmsing, and I've been moody all week..not constantly but you know...mood swinging and all that jazz, lol. See how I just went from so so to silly..ok, I think you get it now, anyway..just thought I'd drop in..say hello to anyone who might happen to stop by my little space here. And if you should happen to pop in for whatever reason, you should stop in more often, you never know, you might like it. While your at it wave, or say hello...you might like that too. I know I would. But I'm pushing the time. I might be back later today...dont know, but I definately will be back tomorrow tho, to do that shoot out thingy. Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))You sound like your i good spirits.I hate pmsing,even thoe I onl go for 3 days,I get really,really bad cramps and I sometimes,most of the time,throw up.Not a good feeling.I love our back ground.I hope you are enjoing your summer.Have a nice day.

Amelia said...

Like your background girl :)

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,
I like your new background. I am enjoying some good books. As you know I am finding it hard to do normal every day things while Dave is so sick, so I apologize for not leaving comments.
Hugs!