Friday, April 24, 2009

8 things

So glad its the weekend. Took long enough to get here. Well...I saw this thing in a journal called "Delightfully Inappropiate" ..I wasnt tagged but wanted to do it anyway, so here goes.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Talking to my b/f

2. Summer vacation

3. Seeing a good movie

4. Starting another good book

5. Sleeping in

6. Being lazy

7. New shows starting up

8. Playing a new game

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Watched webisodes

2. Went to work

3. Wrote a long letter

4. Read a good book

5. Tryed to play a game

6. Listened to music

7. Watched tv

8. Texted my brother while I was at work

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Sleep in every single day

2. Find a better job..one I actually liked and one that paid well

3. Not let the things ppl say and do bother me

4. Play an instrument

5. Paint

6. Have hot sexy dreams

7. Travel

8. Run away with Paul

8 Shows I Watch:

1. SuperNatural

2. Medium

3. Prison Break

4. Ghost Whisperer

5. House

6. Fringe

7. American Idol

8. Doll House

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked that!

Amelia said...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Spending more time with Chunty

2. Getting my own place

3. Paying off my credit cards

4. Catching up on my bills

5. Getting some rest

6. Feeling like Blogging again.

7. Feeling like myself again

8. Setting goals for myself and sticking to them

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Drank Bud Light

2. Watched a movie

3. Had a picnic

4. Stayed at my sister's

5. Hung out with my lil cousins

6. Spent time with Chunty

7. Went to the store

8. Acted silly

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Never work again

2. If not working isn't an option, I would like to at least have a job I could enjoy

3. Get control of my anxiety

4. Own my own home

5. Loose weight

6. Quit smoking AGAIN

7. Go to New York City

8. Got to England

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Family Guy

2. Robot Chicken

3. Spongebob

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Don't watch 8 lol