Friday, April 24, 2009

Working...and Coughing..and whatever else

Well I had planned to do an entry yesterday but blogger was giving me trouble again so I just gave up. Im so glad today is friday. I really dont feel like going to work but I guess Im going anyway. Hopefully today wont be too bad. I just hate the sight of my boss cuz she has pissed me off so much this week. Im so tired and sleepy and I really need some rest. Last night it was storming...raining...thundering and lightening..ugh..I hate lightening. I can deal with all the rest, just skip the lightening part. I realized that Im not completely over my cold yet. Its been causing me to have a severe dry throat early in the morning and late at night and a very annoying dry cough during the day. Been coughing up cold this morning. Yuck. Guess I better cut this short. I have to go in 5 minutes. *Sigh* Wish me luck.

2 comments:

sober white women said...

Don't let your boss get to you. I feel for you. My girls have been batteling a cold as well. What ever is going around is nasty. I hope you can shake it soon.
Kelli

Unknown said...

I hope you get better, spring colds stink. Well even though your boss is a pain at least it's Friday :)