Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Better late than never

Well I wanted to post something yesterday but blogger was being me and giving me a hard time trying to sign on so I just gave up. I had my little entry ready and everything. It wasnt much but I had written something..anyway. Im not ready to go to work today. I wanted to stay in bed so bad today. I hope my cd comes in the mail today. I thought it would have gotten here by now. I ordered it last Monday. Ok, Im gonna post want I was gonna post yesterday just so I dont feel like a waste of time typing it. Hmm..I need new tags...pictures of something.



Thankful no headaches, no pains, no allergies attacks...so far. Better not speak so much of it, wouldnt want to jinx myself. Today is only Tuesday yet I wish so much for friday already. All of a sudden my mouth is really dry..weird. Im at a loss for words. But I still try. Better luck tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is good to hear those allergies are not acting up, mine are killing me lol. I hope your cd comes today. Just think you will be on summer vacation soon:)

Amelia said...

The weekend is coming... hang in there!

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better.
Sorry you were having problems blogger