Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ups & Downs

My day at work sucked. So much so that i dont even want to talk about it. But my day has gotten better since I got home. I got my buzz kit in the mail today.

As you know Im a buzz agent..if you didnt, well now you know. The Newest campaigne is Max Factor 2000 Calorie Etreme Lash Plumper and Vivid Impact Lip color. I tryed it and I love it. The Lip color I tryed was "Ms. Right" and "Vegas, baby". My favorite is "Ms. Right". Red is my favorite color. It goes on smooth and easy and adds the right kinda kick I need to my look. And I absolutely love the 2000 Calorie lash plumper. It makes my lashes look longer, bolder and definately plump. it accents the eyes in a major way. I'd definately recommend this make up. Its one of a kind.

Also I got my Day 26 cd today and I love it. Their 2nd cd is even better than the first one. I also got a movie from Netflix today. Its called "Red Mist". I hope its good. I talked to my boyfriend and he helped me feel alot better. He drew me a picture and wrote the sweetest words on it. It really helped to brighten my day since I was down earlier today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww sorry you had a horrible day, it is so sweet your man made you feel better :) I am glad you are a bzz agent sounds like you got some nice make-up. I got my Bzz kit today today, a video game system the whole family can play it's nice looking but still has to be set up. Just think only 2 more days until the weekend. I am also happy you got that cd you have been waiting for. I never heard of that movie, tell us what you think after you watch it.

Amelia said...

Sorry you had a bad day girl... I had one of those yesterday. Sometimes it's really hard to sit in therapy all day long and talk about all this hard stuff... it's exhausting. Anyway, take care. Luv ya!

*M*

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your work day sucked. That's great your man made you feel better