Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saturdays Events


Yesterday I went shopping at the dollar store (yes again) with my mom. And then me, my mom and my brother went to see a movie. We went to see "The Last House on the left". Me and my mom liked it but my brother didnt. Then last night me and my brother watched a Horrorfest movie from netflix called "Broken". Man that movie was so slow and boring and made no sense. And on top of it I was so sleepy cuz I had feel asleep waiting for my brother to finish watching a comedy show on tv that he said was only 30 minutes but it ended up being an hour. So when he woke me up I went to watch it with him but it was hard to stay awake when nothing was happening in the movie. I even went to the kitchen to get a coke to drink hoping it would help me stay awake. It did help a little but dang, as slow and borring that movie was I needed more than a cold coke. It was so slow and boring to the point that it was funny. I busted out laughing when that had the woman in the bathtub just sitting in there starring at the wall and then she put a cloth over her face and then they did a close up of her with her sitting there with the cloth on her face, it was too funny. I wonder how they can even write a script like that. There was hardly any dialog either. The main character in the movie was the woman who plays Sara Conner on the terminator tv show.

4 comments:

sober white women said...

I hate movies that have no real plot! I do hope that you had a nice easter.
Kelli

Unknown said...

I hate dumb movies, I watched this long drawn out movie Saturday and the main character died. I hate when that happens. Hope you had a nice Easter.

Unknown said...

I have seen the original "The Last House on the left" but not the new one yet.

Amelia said...

I don't like any of the Horrorfest movies... they are OVER rated..

Last House On the Left was good!

*M*