Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Happy Place

Sometimes I dont like to think about the future. Sometimes I dont even want to think about the next day. You never know whats going to happen. Plans dont always work out the way you want them too. Life happens, you get surpises (good & bad) you just never know. But right now, I feel very loved. I feel special and I feel blessed, and I am very thankful for what I have. Sometimes you cant help be think about the future, but I try not to, because I start to worry, then what ifs start to tumble out at a fast pace. So I try to enjoy the happy moments while they last and try not to worry about wether it will last, or always be this way. I see so many couples that are constantly fighting, so many relationships that are destruoyed and torn apart. People living together who no longer love eachother but continuing to stay because either they are scared to leave or they have no where else to go. I dont want that to be me. But why think about things that haven't happened yet, things that may not ever happen. I dont know..Im just babbling now. So I'm choosing to shut my brain off so I can enjoy my happy moments. Find my happy place and stay in it, lol. At least I'll try.

6 comments:

Missie said...

You do sound like you're in a happy place. Good for you.

Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Sounds like your in your happy place. Thats you are. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Amelia said...

You're right, a lot of people stay together because that's all the know, or they're scared to leave. I watched my mom and dad do it for years. I'd never want to experience that. *M*

http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I am glad things are finding you happy as of late. :)

Lainey Laine said...

Awwww Im glad your happy. It is hard wondering about the future and it can be scary if you think about it too much. I get like that when I think too much. I wonder what will happen and will I always be happy. The best thing is to treasure every day as it comes. Laine xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

IndigoSunMoon said...

I'm so happy that your happy. I hope that happiness lasts for a long time sweet girl.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Connie