Friday, November 7, 2008

Snowflake & Me







Its Friday Yay! *breathe in..breathe out*. Finally! Im just sitting here watching "Hell Date". My throat has been feeling dry for some reason so ive been drinking water..its helping a little but, I hate when my mouth is dry. Snowflake is sitting under my table watching me. She gets a littl stalker-ish some times. Sometimes she sits outside the bathroom door and waits for me to come out. If I dont come out fast enough she yells under the door. I wake up in the morning and she's sitting on the floor beside my bed watching me and I cant help but wonder how freakin long she's been sitting there watching me. Now if this had been a person doing this I would be scared, but since its just a cat, I guess Im ok. It still weirds me out a little bit sometimes when she just sits there starring at me with her big green eyes. Mostly because she has this thing she does, like I can tell when she's getting ready to pounce, she sits really still, almost hunched over and her eyes get really wide (wider than normal, lol) and when she does that it rattles me a little, I get paranoid that she's gonna jump on me and I dont want her looking at me anymore. Its crazy I know but she likes to bite and scratch and Im very tender...easily bruised. I tell this cat all the time that I dont like to play rough. Most times she seems to get that, but sometimes...I dont know...she just wants to fight me for some reason. My brother lets him play rough with him, but he's a man..he has thicker skin so it dont bother him. So the stalker has left the room and I can breathe easy, lol. I love Snowflake, she's a sweet cat (sometimes). I think she has split personalities tho cuz sometimes she can be a devil. But how can a devil looks so sweet and innocent when their sleeping? The world may never know. :)










8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats good the water is helping. Gizmo can get stalkerish too sometimes. He also like to wrestle and play with my hands. Gizmo like to pounce too, I can tell everytime when he getting ready to pounce. He is my buddy & I love him. Some people call animals dumb, they are so very wrong.

Alvia

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

My throat has had that dry feeling too..it has for a while now...I guess I should try to hydrate more...it happens everytime it is time to turn on the heater..that and the dry skin...itcy back...lol..wishing you a relaxing weekend..Hugs,TerryAnn

Winivere said...

Just like her master? LOL
XX

Winivere said...

PS... Love the new layout, Meli!
XX

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Hey there,I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.I hope your mouth feels better from being dry,I hate when that happends.Now I know wew you got your screen name from,from your cat,am I right?Were did the 27 come from?I always like to know how people came up with there screen names,they always ask about mine.LOL.Someone gave me my name and it just stuck with me.

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

aww we need some pictures of snowflake she is adorable thats how my cat is he watches me like crazy dont let me have mail company he will get in between us.

Amelia said...

Animals have no shame. I've wanted to stare at Antonio while he was sleeping but if he'd wake up, he'd probably throw something at me lol! *M*

Unknown said...

Hi

That is so funny, my cat does the same thing. She will stare at me when it is time to hunt me and it is creepy. Get a water bottle and spray her when she plays rough she will learn.
Take care :)
Tabby