Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ordinary Void


So..it has been one of those days. One where, its just kind of..unexplainable. Nothing bad...or exciting, nothing out of the ordinary, just a basic normal day..but with a sort of emptiness. Maybe its just because im tired and I hadnt had a coke all day. I did take a nap earlier today. Didn't get to sleep as much as I would like tho because I kept getting interupted. Anyway, I got me a coke now so I feel more life like...sad yeah I know...but I do. Maybe, just maybe by the time I get to the end of the can I'll feel like washing dishes. I walked to George in the dark, and I think I was scaring myself with my own shadow.



3 comments:

sober white women said...

Sometimes slow days are good. They give us rest for an upcoming busy day. I love my coke as well!
Kelli

Amelia said...

I have a lot of days were I feel like I'm in a daze all day. *M*

http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I thonk we all those kinda days sometimes. Hope you have a good Thursday.