Friday, January 9, 2009

Is it me, her or the moon?



I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, which means I slept longer than I should have this morning. I felt so tired all day at work and my shoulders feel sore. After work I went and cashed my lil check. I dont know what the mans problem was at the liquor store but he was in a bad mood. I really dont appreciate ppl taking their problems out on me. I have a stressful job like alot of ppl do, I have to deal with ungrateful not so nice people all the time but i cant just go around snappin on folks all willy nilly. Got problems at home? hey, i do too, leave that mess at the door and pick it up when you get back thank you very much. My batteries in my cd player ran out on me on my way back home and I have no idea why cuz I thought they were new..but the way my week has been going I cant be exactly sure. Ive been off on alot of things lately. And I have no idea where i put my other bottle of hand sanitizer..and I kinda need it, or will be needing it soon. I should have bought that bottle when i was at the store last..too late now. Ouch..my shoulders. I have a question. When your cat has been...um...fixed, is it possible for them to become...well, unfixed? Cuz I seriously believe my cat is in heat..this should not be happening. Maybe its the full moon. But hearing her cat moans and seeing her move around with her butt in the air, rubbing on everything is making me very uncomfortable because she keeps looking at me, and Im sorry but there is nothing I can do to help, lol. There is no way anyone is gonna buy this cat on ebay with her acting like this.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I know my mom's chihuahuah is neautered and he still humps her pequinese.

If that helps, lol.

*M*