Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pooped


Well, its been one of those days. I feel so tired, so this will be very short. But I just wanted to say Im very unhappy that I didnt get the movie "Mirrors". Netflix has it as "a very long wait". My mom was going to the store so I asked her to go to blockbusters to get it and can you believe that they didnt have it cuz they are freakin closing! This sucks, the universe is just set on making me wait some more..its not right. :( Anyway...Im pooped. Maybe I can do a longer entry tomorrow. But right now, its just not in me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!

I hope you get some rest. Do you not have redbox in your area? It is in grocery stores and mcdonalds where I live, It's only $1 a night for a rental and only $1 more a day if your late.....I just got Mirrors tonight and Apaloosa, I have not watched yet though. I hope you are well I missed you :)

Errant Gosling said...

You find the sexiest little drawings for your blogs. :) They make me smile.

Unknown said...

I hope you get plenty of rest.

Amelia said...

Awww I'm sorry they don't have "Mirrors". I wish it didn't take so long for it to load to your computer because you could finish it up there.

*M*

Amelia said...

P.S. I love your background!

*M*

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))))))))))I hope you get some rest and that your day at work goes well.I love what you done with your Blog,your title,is cute.