Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Sneezing continues


today was another one of those days. I couldn't sleep last night and I woke up feeling hung over from the medicine I took the day before, so I havent been feeling good all day, on top of that my allergies continued to act up, which led me to take more medicine. It rained part of the day, but thankfully I didnt get rained on and didnt have to work in the rain. The wind was blowing really hard tho. It went from being hot yesterday, to raining, to cold, just like that. No wonder I keep getting sick. Anyway..ugh..yeah. Tomorrows another day, hopefully it will be better. I got a movie in the mail today called "Breathing Room". I hope its a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, hope your sickness goes away and you start to feel better!!

Thanks for helping me get through my breakup by leaving comments too :)

Amelia said...

I know the weather has been nuts! The wind was literally blowing stuff over today and everything.

I'm glad you didn't get rained on.
*M*

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

sober white women said...

Our weather has been crazy here and everyone is getting sick because of it. I do hope that you can shake whatever it is that you have.
Kelli