Monday, January 5, 2009

Movie Monday

well today is my last day of vacation. My heart is crying. I didnt realize it was so close to being over until I was reminded during a phone call saturday when I was asked about going back to work Monday..I had to quickly check my calendar. So sad..but true. So anyway, I keep finding new webisodes to watch. I guess I'll find my limit sooner or later. Its about time for that unwanted visitor again. If im counting my days correct, tomorrow is the day. Figures it would pop up again on the day I have to go back to work. I didnt get in the bed until about 4:30am, and I dont think i feel asleep until after 5:30. I know Im going to have a hard time getting up in the morning. I didnt wake up this afternoon until after 1pm. Im gonna miss being able to sleep in. The movie I saw this weekend called "Jumper", was really good. Theres some movies coming out this month that I really want to see. "The Uninvited, "The Unborn" and "My Bloody Valentine 3D".






































































































































5 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey girl, I know you're dreading going back to work!

I'm wanting to see ALL of those movies too lol.

*M*

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))))))))))))Sorry I havent been around much.Happy lat vaction day,make it last,dont worry about going back to work,but,I know how that is.That should be your exfriend,thats what I call it.LOL.I sae Bedtime Stories with Adam Slander,problay misspseld His last name.It was good and He is so funny.Nothing like a good movie to make you laugh.Have a good nngith.

Anonymous said...

Ugh I got that phone call too, and I actually said out loud, "damn, you remember me". I was so unenthused to go back to work, and because I hadn't slept any all break, I couldn't fall asleep until 3. Getting up at 6 was not pleasant. I pretty much drank coffee/redbull every hour.

Anonymous said...

Going back to work after vacation sucks a lot! Especially after getting adjusted to a new sleeping schedule...where you can be lazy and sleep whenever you want to and stay out as late as you want :) Hope going back to work isn't too dreadful and thanks for the comment on my page!

sober white women said...

I do hope that work goes well for you! Chin up. My husband will watch movies on the computer, but I have not even asked how he does it! LOL
Kelli