Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sickly


This will pretty much be another short entry. Only because I dont feel good. Yep, Im sick. Dont know how..maybe it was because I walked to the bathroom bathfoot yesterday, but that wasnt long tho, I dont know, maybe I wasnt sleeping with enough cover on me. Either way, Im weak, my throat doesn't feel so good, and Im cold..and I feel like a headache is creeping up. I guess Im not as sick as I could be which Im thankful for cuz I only threw up once and that was earlier today. I've been able to keep my food down since then, plus Im able to drink. Most times when Im sick I cant keep anything down and I cant drink anything cuz my throat is so sore. My thorat felt really bad earlier today but as the day went on its started to feel better. I really hope its just a 24 hour thing and I'll feel 100 % better in the morning. I've been laying down on and off and took a nap a little while ago. I had taken some allergy medicine cuz I was sneezing, surprisingly it stopped the sneezing but I didnt get sleepy at all. For awhile I kept laying down but couldn't sleep. But finally I did eventually drift off. I think Im gonna lay down again for awhile..for now.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry your sick, hope your better soon. Alvia

Emmi said...

Feel better soon. I think there is something going around. My DS was sick all weekend long.

Amelia said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, I've been sick myself :(

*M*

http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

Feel better hun!!

Nicole said...

I hope you feel better...I am sick too...its sucks!

IndigoSunMoon said...

My head is splitting from a sinus infection. My face hurts especially my cheeks, and my eyes feel like they have sand in them!! I feel for you hun!
Connie

Unknown said...

sorry you are sick, that is the worst feeling (not being able to hold anything down). Hopefully you did not have to go to work. Take care of you! :)