Thursday, October 2, 2008

Venting



Sometimes I wish I had a split personality. They say a person invents a split personality when they cant handle whats going on in there life, so they invent a person who can. I have no idea how thats done, but sometimes I just want to not be me anymore, if that makes sense. To go hide somewhere...hey thats the title of my journal, lol..I guess thats why im here writing an entry for the second time today. To hide. I dont want to be the type of person to want to give up everytime life throws them a curve ball. Everytime it storms. Goodness knows I've been threw alot of storms and have been hit with way too many curve balls to count. But still it never gets easier it seems to hold on during the storms and it never hurts any less being hit by those curve balls. I dont know, I just needed to vent.



2 comments:

Amelia said...

Melissa,

I can't tell you how many times and how often I feel the exact same way. I really do want to just give up on it all sometimes. There's many times that I just wanted to run away. It always follows in one way or another anyway so why run? Just gotta keep moving. I'm sorry you're having a rough time.

*M*

Emmi said...

I know exactly where you are coming from. I can't tell you how many times I wished I could live someone elses life or wish I could disappear forever. We all go through this but God wouldn't give us more than we can handle.