Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF




Im so glad today is friday. Its raining. Glad it waited to late to do that. I just finished eating pizza for dinner, now im stuffed. I watched the movie "Cello" with my brother lastnight, it was good. Confused me at the end tho. I need to go rearranged my que on netflix. Because of the holiday Monday I wasnt able to get but one movie this week. I started reading "New Moon". I got 4 letters in the mail today. They pile up quick. I got some more address labels in the mail too. I have a good bit of those now. Thankfully I haven't had to buy any in awhile. I'm starting to get sleepy but I doubt I'll be going to sleep anytime soon. Why? Um..because Im hopelessly looney.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock out loonie girl..Lol

Hugs

Amelia said...

Well, I went to sleep at 9 and woke back up, so I know how u feel.

I hope you have a good weekend.

*M*

Unknown said...

Hope yuor weekwnd is a good one. Alvia

Lainey Laine said...

Looniness is good Melissa!!! Have a great weekend Love Lainey xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/