Thursday, March 5, 2009

Found a few..words

Lastnight me and my brother watched the movie "Sight". Ugh..it was not good. It was weird and didnt make sense. On top of that I was doped up on allergy medicine, so I had to fight not to fall asleep on it. Thankfully it wasnt a very long movie and I watched it an hour earlier than I usually watch movies so I think that might have helped alot. I got a crook in my neck..not sure how it got there. Maybe from holding my head down reading for so long. I dont know. Im so glad that tomorrow is friday. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I even set the alarm again and slept for 30 more minutes. The movie "Watchmen", comes out tomorrow. I really want to go see that. But I'm waiting until Saturday. I dont like to go see a movie on the first day it comes out cuz its always too many people.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

I hope you have an easy day tomorrow!!

*M*

Amelia said...

I left a comment in your chatbox

Unknown said...

Hi,

Hope you feel better soon, I have been miserable all week too. Have you ever looked into getting prescription allergy pills or the shots? I only ask because it seems like you have severe allergies and it may be to your benefit. I want to see that movie too Watchmen, but I will wait till it comes out on DVD. Hope today flies by for you.

Missie said...

I've been taking allergy meds this week too. My nose will not stop running!

Enjoy your weekend.

sober white women said...

I want to see the boy in the stripprd pj. It is out on dvd. Maybe tomorrow I will see about renting it.