Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Days

well its been raining all day. I had planned on going to the store because I need to get some things but Im thinking about just going tomorrow. Since its so late and it might start raining again..I dont trust walking out there with my luck, lol. I've been looking thru my pile of magazines and watching tapes. Lastnight I got sick. I think it was the pizza I ate from Domino's. I dont think I want anything else from them anymore. They must have giving us a pizza they had sitting out because they brought it way too quick. I was in so much pain. Threw up and I had to go lay down for awhile. Thankfully after laying down for awhile I felt better. Later that night me and Junior watched this movie called "The Uninvited". Its a Japanese movie..subtitled and all that jazz. It was interesting but weird and didnt make sense. Seems to be the theme I get with most movies lately. I dont know what to do. So I dont know what Im gonna be doing for the rest of the day. Maybe something maybe nothing. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Ok I wrote this entry earlier today. Didnt get a chance to post it so Im adding more to it now. Me and Junior went to walmart. I got the "Twilight" 2 disc special addition and I got a book. Twilight~Directors Notebook. Its too many people roaming walmart late at night. Its just not right and I kept feeling like everyone was looking at me. Ugh..I hate that. I just ate some tuna and crackers a few minutes ago..I guess that was dinner. I had some soup earlier today for lunch, so I hadnt been hungry at all today. Junior bought icecream so Im waiting til I finish my coke and I think I'll eat that..in about..30 minutes. Give this tuna time to digest.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Been raining here too, Sorry to hear you got sick. Glad to hear you feel better. I watched "The Uninvited" i was was interesting but weird and didn't make sense to me too.
Have you watched "Madea Goes to Jail" its funny I enjoyed it a lot

Unknown said...

BTW! You got some great tags posted there wonder where you got them ;-) lol

Unknown said...

We where suppose to have rain yesterday but it was beautiful....but now Sunday it is raining. Glad you felt better after a while, I hate when you get sick from take out food. What is the difference in the special Twilight dvd? Hope your day is nice, are you on vacation now?

Amanda said...

hugsdoodlewacky(((((((((((((((((((MELISSA)))))))))))))Hi there,its been raining all weekend,since Friday and susposed to rain later on this evening with bad thunder storms.I got my movie Twilight,I love it,It came with 3 dicks,but I never watch the bouns that much.But I love the movie and I am soooooo ready for summer.

Amelia said...

I hate getting food thats been sitting out for a long time.. I always take it back.