Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lost 4 words

Well..I dont really know what to say or write..

I really dont..so.. I'll just add this.

I got my interview questions from Rose & Jill of Delightfully Inappropriate:


Melissa:

1. What is your favorite food? lets see. I have lots of favorites. I dont know if I could pick just one..so I'll name a few. I love Steak, mac& cheese, baked potatoes, collard greens, pizza and french fries.

2. What is your all time favorite movie? Man, this is another hard one cuz I love movies. But if I have to pick just one off the top of my head I'd have to say the very first "Saw" movie.

3. What is your occupation? Im a nutriton assistant. Well, thats the pretty way of saying it. But basically I work in a elementary school cafeteria. The kids call me the "lunchroom lady", lol.


4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Right now I have to say oralndo florida, cuz i want to go to all the different amusement parks.

5. Do you believe there is life on other planets? Um, no..not really. Would that life be considered as aliens...um, no..id like to think they dont exist,lol.


3 comments:

Amelia said...

I think that life may exist on other planets..

Missie said...

Somedays there just isn't anything to write about! LOL

Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Good answers!