Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Haunting


I went to the movies today to see "The Haunting in Conneticut". It was really good. Im finally getting "Mirrors" from netflix tomorrow. Sure took long enough. Afterwards we went to chic-fila to get dinner. Its been raining all day long and the wind has been blowing hard. For some reason Im extremely sleepy. My batteries in my cd player died. I had a feeling that they were gonna run out on me when I needed them the most. But my brother was nice enough to let me listen to his music with him.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I wanna see that movie too..

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((MELISSA)))))))))))))Sounds like you are enjoyig your time off form work,I hope you are.

Unknown said...

That is actually one scary movie I want to see as it's suppose to be real. You have the nicest brother!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but I want to see it