Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wishful Thinking



I feel so tired and worn out this morning..and extremely sleepy. And I went to bed earlier than I usually do as wednesday so I dont understand. I also feel really worn out. I'll be so glad when this week is over with. I'll be even happier when spring break gets here. I really need the rest. Anyway, hopefully today wont be bad. Hopefully it will go by quickly. Wish I had a remote for the universe. Man I wish I could just get in bed and go back to sleep right now!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I know the feeling more than anything right now...

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wish I could get my hand on one of those remotes too!

sober white women said...

I do hope that you have a good day and most of all I hope it is drama free! Get some rest.
Kelli

Unknown said...

Hope you get the rest yuo need this weekend