Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free samples & other things


well today has been another one of those tiring days. after work i went to cash my check. the lady who cash my check was all asking me if i lost my job because I dont come in there anymore. that aint none of her buisness. but anyway..im exhausted and glad that tomorrow is friday. i got home and saw that I had got my other check in the mail. i am not about to go all the way back again tomorrow. i'll just wait until next friday when my money is in the bank and get it all done at once. all this walking is not helping my thighs heal. they are so freakin sore. not as bad as earlier this week but still. My brother let me use his cellphone to listen to music cuz the batties in my cd player died on my way back home yesterday. I got that money order to put on the phone bill today. I feel alot better now that I know it wont be so high. I washed dishes already and got that out of the way. Yay! Man, I took a bubble bath and I got the water way too hot! Ouch..but once I got in it, it felt really good. I had to kinda ease my way into it.



I know Im always talking about the free samples I get in the mail. I thought Id share some with you.

Free Subscription to soap opera digest. (All you soap fans, this is for u)

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailsoapdigest01welcome.htm

Free Huggies baby wipes (even if u dont have a baby..wipes come in handy

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/walmart/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100677&source=

Free paper towel sample from walmart

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/walmart/captureAddress.iphtml?

5 comments:

Errant Gosling said...

Feel better soon!

Amelia said...

I hope you have a good day at work tomorrow girl. *HUGS*

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and that you have a good day at work today

sober white women said...

I love free stuff! When I was younger I use to enter sweepstakes all the time. I have won some really cool stuff over the years! LOL
Kelli

Amelia said...

Hey girl.. I just came through and signed up for a lot of these offers. keep us posted with anymore that you find. *HUGS*