Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update: Later that day..

Ugh..well I lost my entries so I guess I will try to do it again. My mom finally got in touch with her Dr. Now she has an appointment to go see some other Dr. way across town next Monday. I dont understand why my mom has to practically hunt down this Dr. It makes no sense. I just dont know. She also has another appointment this thursday to see her Dr. Im hoping this other Dr. will be able to figure out whats wrong with her and give her something to make her feel better. It makes no sense for her to be hurting like this every day. Im pissed at myself cuz I let the phone bill get to high..ugh..I gotta do something. I think when I get my tax refund back im gonna put a good bit on it, its a start to getting it down. I got a free candle sample in the mail today. I love candles. They come in handy when the lights go out.




3 comments:

Amelia said...

I hope everything will be okay with your mom.

Sorry about the phone bill...

sober white women said...

I just know that your mom is going to be o.k. I know this because you are an awesome young lady, and you are watching out for her.
Paying your bills off is always a good thing.
Kelli

Unknown said...

I sure hope they find out what is wrong with your mom and can help her not be in pain anymore. I have sprint and pay one flat fee a month can you change your plan for better savings? How do you always get free samples of stuff? I hope your day is good.