Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scared

Today at work wasnt too bad as far as working even tho, two people were out. I ended up having to work on the line today tho but it was ok since we had all those salads. I called my mom around 12 when I had a little break to see how she was doing. I had wanted to call her earlier but I didnt because I thought she might be sleeping and I didnt want to wake her, specially since when I woke up this morning at 5am she was awake and she said she was hurting. So I waited until 12 to call and I talked to her and she didnt sound so good. She said her chest was hurting real bad and she could hardly breathe. So then I started to get worried. She says shes feeling a little better but she's still hurting. She's been trying to get in touch with her doctor but the helfer cant be reached. This is pissing me off. Whats the point of having a doctor when they dont help you. This is why I dont like Dr.'s. All that she went thru in the hospital and they couldnt find anything so they send her home and haven't done anything to help since..I mean dang, haven't even checked on her to see how she was doing or what? I just dont know what to do. I dont want anything to happen to my mom, I dont know what I would do. Its starting to scare me. So many people are getting sick and dying...I dont even want to think about it. Ugh..I need to change subjects before I depress myself. But I cant think of anything else to write right now. So I guess I'll just stop here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom having more pains again! Maybe she should go to the emergency room, even though it is horrible it may be better to be safe than sorry. I really hope it turns out alright.
T

sober white women said...

I will send up a prayer for your mother. I now she will be fine, just stay strong and be there for her.
Kelli

Amelia said...

I think you may want to make your mom go to the hospital. I don't know if she has insurance but who cares! A bill is better than taking a chance of getting really sick or worse. See if you can talk her into going? Let me know how she's doing Melissa okay?

I would be heart broken if I lost my mom too even though we used to argue a lot... we have been doing very good for a while now.. Just keep me updated okay?

Luv ya.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you mom having pains again,hope everything turns out alright