Sunday, February 1, 2009

How I feel



I feel like today went by in a blur

I feel like I should have enjoyed the weekend more

But anxiety hovered over me silently trying to drive me mad

Struggling hard not to take it out on innocent bystanders

My hard work was in vain

Luckily for me my family finds me funny and not an annoying

There was some good that came out of this weekend tho

Lastnight I watched "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer" with my brother. It was really good

Today I went to the movies with my mom, and my brother to see "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans". Its an awesome movie

During the movie I accidently punched my brother in the jaw..it was so funny that I busted out lauging three times during the movie just thinking about it.

I think I ate too much. Well, I know I did. Its not a good feeling. But you can check out what I ate in my food journal.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((((MELISSA)))))))))))))))))I know what its like trying to fight your emtions,its hard.DOnt beat yourself up so hard.Thats fuuny you accidently hitting your Brother.its nice to see famly doing things together.I hope you have a NoN STRESSFUL week at WORK.

Missie said...

I hope you have a good week!

Unknown said...

Hope this week is a stress free for you. Thats nice you and your family doing things together. Funny you accidentally hitting your brother.

Anonymous said...

I hope your week gets better.

I ate so much food tonight, I grew a food baby.

sober white women said...

It sounds like your weekend actually went well.
The thing about family is that they will laugh at us even if we dont want them to.
Kelli

Unknown said...

I hope you have a stress free week! I saw that movie and I enjoyed it also, glad I didn't get hit in the face though....lol

Amelia said...

You busted him in the jaw.

LMAO! I needed that.

*M*