Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

I did go to my grandmas house for breakfast. They were suppose to be ready at 10, we got there about 10:30 and they hadnt even started cooking yet. So we were up there just sitting for an hour...ate...finally then sat some more for way too long. We didn't leave until 1:00p.m. Then we went over to my grannies house. Thankfully we didnt stay over there as long. We had to stand outside because she has so much stuff in her house its hardly any room to move around. She gave my brother a nice dark green jacket and me a cute purple hoodie..I love how its all soft and furry on the inside. It started to rain a little so I had to use my present. We were going to stop by where my moms sister Pat is staying but my dad couldnt find it so we ended up just going back home. Im tired and sleepy. I guess because I didnt get much sleep. I didnt go to bed until about 4am and I been up since 9 this morning. I really didnt want to get up. Oh just in case anyone was wondering what all I got, my mom gave me a pair of pajama pants, a shirt, and she bought me a cute hand bag. My brother bought me a book by one of my favorite authors. And I got myself a dvd/vcr player but I cant even use it yet cuz its gotta have something extra to it. My brother has to take his back tomorrow so hes gonna see if he can find what we have to have for it and get it for us and if he does i'll have to pay him back when I get some money. I hope he can find it tho. I seriously dont want to have to deal with the holiday returns line. I bought myself some other things too but I dont want to bore anyone with the details. It was stuff I needed tho. Oh and I was real surprised at the gift boss lady gave everybody. She got all of us a Christmas shirt, a ornament with our name on it and a pair of earrings with our birthstones on it. I guess she does have a heart. It was really nice tho. Whatelse..oh and I got cookies, something you drop in your bath water and candy from a few teachers. I also got myself a book bag pocket book...that was actually the one thing I didnt need but I couldnt help myself. I should never go in the sections with the pocket books and handbags. There were two I couldnt choose between so I was just walking round the store with them, then my mom told me she would get one for me, I was so happy. I have an illness. My mom made mac and cheese this year, yay! I can never get her to make it cuz shes always saying cheese is too expensive. But my granny (her mom) gave her some cheese so she could make some..how sweet. I love cheese but it dont love me. Anywho..Im waiting on my coke to chill..I'll give it about 15 more minutes and Im breaking that bad boy open.

6 comments:

sober white women said...

It sounds like you had a nice day. I love home made mac and cheese! YUM.
Kelli

Unknown said...

Hi,
Im glad you had a good day. Mac and Cheese sounds yummy. I hope you get the part for your new dvd player tomorrow. Your gifts sound nice too :)

Amelia said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and got some nice presents. I hope you find that cord you are looking for. (((HUGS))) *M*

Winivere said...

I am not a mac & cheese person. Looks yucky to me. LOL... Looks as if you are never giving up Coca~Cola! For Christmas, I wish you would get rid of your word verificaton! LOL
XX

Nicole said...

Sounds like you had a good xmas overall. :) I love mac and cheese and eat it all the time, especially with hot sauce.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Christmas.Yummy I love home made mac and cheese. Hope you saved me some of it..LOL Hugsd, Alvia