Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rainy Day

I went back to work today. It was ok. Everybody seemed like they was happy I was back. I know they talked about me like a dog while I was gone. I know they were only happy that I was there so they wouldn't have to do as much work. Hopefully tomorrow will go by fast cuz they have alot of those pre-packed salads as the second choice. When we have alot of those it saves me alot of work in the dishroom cuz I dont have as many dishes to wash. Its been raining all day today and I had to dump trash in the rain and walk home in the rain. I heard its suppose to rain all day tomorrow too. I wish I would at least wait til I get home. I dont want to get sick again. I was gonna try to take a nap today but didn't. I got the movie "Alpha Dog" in the mail from netflix today. I'll be watching by myself cuz my brother just refuses to watch it. He's nuts!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Well, I'm glad that you got to go back to work today but I wish you didn't have to go in the rain :(.

(((HUGS))) -Missy

sober white women said...

We are suppose to be getting some rain next week. Like you I am not a big rain person. I do hope that tomorrow goes well for you.
Kelli

Unknown said...

Kind of makes you wonder if getting picked for jury duty would of been better! It is raining here too, it makes the day so depressing and long.

Unknown said...

Thats a bummer you had to walk to and from work in the rain , Hope you dont get sick from it