Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sleeper


Nothing much has been going on with me today. I slept part of the day. Partly because im still tired and sleepy. The other part is because my allergies started up so I had to take some medicine. Its had me a bit irritable cuz I wasnt able to sleep it off like I needed to. I slept a little on and off but it wasnt enough. I got this movie in from Netflix called "Stomp the yard". I really hope its a good movie. I guess Im gonna go look at that now..nothing else to do.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))I am sorry you arent feeling better.I hope you feel better soon.

Amelia said...

I liked "Stomp The Yard". "Step Up 2" was really good too. *M*

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better soon

Unknown said...

Hope your better now and you liked the movie.