Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dreading Tomorrow





Well..tomorrows the dreaded day. Yep, I have jury duty. I dont even want to think about it but I cant help it. Im just hoping I wont have to go back after tomorrow. I'm ready to just get it over with already you know. Maybe then I would have better luck getting into the Christmas spirit. I accidently taped on part of my Jeff Dunham show, ugh. It might be better if I could just get the tape from a store. But I dont know If I'll be able to. Maybe they will show all of them again and I can record them over. Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow..please pray that I wont have to go back on Tuesday...cross your fingers and toes...or something, lol. Stay tuned tomorrow for an update.

8 comments:

Winivere said...

lots of luck, Meli
XX

Missie said...

I wish you lots of luck for tomorrow. I've never served jury duty because I get excused due to homeschooling.

Have a good week.

Unknown said...

Wishing you lots of luck.

Trooper Thorn said...

You never know, it might be interesting.

sober white women said...

I do hope that this goes well for you.
Kelli

Unknown said...

I hope you do not get picked! I just watched the Jeff dunham holiday special it was so funny.
Tabby

Nicole said...

Hope you don't get picked and if you do things move along quickly.

Amelia said...

Dang, I hope they threw you out! Let me know girl *M*