Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loosing my mind

Ok, im stressed. My mom went to church earlier and she called home for my dad to come pick her up, I dont know exactly what happened with that but he never went to pick her up. His side of the story is that he just told her that he might as well come get her now cuz by the time he get there church will be over with and he says she got mad at said she'll get the pastors wife to take her home. First that dont sound right. Second, I know how his is, most likely this is how it went down. She asked him to come get her, he got an attitude with her like he always does when he dont want to do something for somebody and she got mad and decided she didnt want him to come and get her, like she always does. The pastors wife said she offered her a ride but she said she'd call for a ride. Im trying to figure out why she didnt accept the ride. Im thinking the lady must have said something to make her mad or hurt her feelings, thats the only reason why she'd turn down an offer for a ride. So anyway, the pastors wife has called me 4 times and her husband called here once. The last time she called she tells me that her husband is out riding round looking for her and so is the secretary and the deacons from the church. They got a freakin search party out looking for this woman. If she's out there walking thats a long walk. I hope nothings happened to her. She needs to hurry up and get here before I loose my mind. I know im not gonna be able to sleep until she gets home.



5 comments:

sober white women said...

I am sure by now that your mom made it home. I am glad for that. Don't stress to much, I am sure that your mom has street smarts.
Kelli

Unknown said...

Hi there

I sure hope she got home safe!!!

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((MELISSA)))))))))))))I hope She is ok and I am sure She is home by now.I would have worried to.

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((MELISSA)))))))))))))I hope She is ok and I am sure She is home by now.I would have worried to.

Amelia said...

I know you were worried girl, so was I. I'm glad she made it home safe. *M*