Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Im very sleepy and I dont know why. I haven't done much today, just the collard greens. All the heat from the kitchen is making it hot in here. Theres some good movies I want to see when they come out but I will be waiting for dvd. I want to see "The Spirit", The Watchmen", "The Unborn", "My Bloody Valentine 3D". Its a few others too but I cant think of them at the moment. I got a movie from netflix today "Never back down". I hope its a good movie. But anyway, nothing much to write about right now...tomorrow morning sometime I will be going over to my grandmas house for breakfast, after we leave there we are suppose to go see my granny. I'll definately be back sometime tomorrow to update.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Merry Christmas!!

xox

Amelia said...

Dang girl, I fell asleep!! lol ... but I woke back up :( Been up for about 15 minutes now. Hopefully I'll get tired sitting here and be able to go back to sleep.

I want to see a lot of those movies that you said too. The Unborn and My Bloody Valentine look good.

Enjoy your day with your family. Merry Christmas! (((HUGS))) -Missy

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas

Amelia said...

Were did you get your note gadget? I want one.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, I hope Santa is good to you! It's a little hard to read the red letters. I hope you have a good day.