Monday, December 8, 2008

A Mess of a Day

Well today started out all wrong. I went down to the bus stop...I know I was on time, but the bus never showed. I waited out there 30 minutes.I dont know if it came early or if it just didnt show up. My brother who is a regular bus rider says that sometimes they just dont show up. Just peachy! So I had to walk down town, never mind walking, I had to speed walk the whole way there and in my hurried frustrated hast to get a move on, I accidently went the wrong way and ended up having to circle back. Scared that I might end up being late I put on double speed, going as fast as I could. My stupid cd player that has been playing for me so nicely up until now decided it wanted to die on me. So I had to speed race in the cold all the way down town, with no music. Ugh! Can you believe I actually made it on time...oh, not only on time I got there 30 minutes early..talk about speed walking. So anyway I make it there and they go thru roll call and then I had to sit thru a long winded orientations. The clerk making jokes here and there that was mostly lost on me cuz I wasnt in the mood. Well, then comes the part when people come up with all kinds of excuses why they cant be there. Me, being I have no kids, noone I have to take care, nowhere important I have to be, Im not in school, not sick, disable or old...had no excuse. And I wasnt about to make up a lie. Some alot of people were able to get off without having to serve, others was dismissed for now but was told they will be called again in a few months. I was so sick of the excuses. I mean some people do have legitamate reasons but I believe some of them was just lying. But thats something they have to deal with. Anyway, they separated us in to groups. I ended up in the last group. There calling us "Group 2"..the other groups left I think about 2 other groups left to go to the court room, but we were just sitting around waiting all day. One girl that was in my group, just happened to be sitting beside me, yay! not! Was talking almost the whole time on her cell phone (loud talking) and she has an annoying voice too which made it worse. Part of the time she was eating and talking at the same time. Almost made me sick to my stomach. Had the nerve to be talking about Ky jelly and putting it on the clit and the mans "thang", thats the word she used, lol. And talking bout they tried anal...I dont want to know all that, keep that mess to urself. Then want to sit and ask me questions about what we have to do. When we had our break..which was about a hour and fourty five minutes. I went outside at first, dont ask me why, my brain has not been working properly since I missed the bus, early I thought I had lost a dollar but it was hidden in a crevice in my brother jacket, yes I snatched it this morning cuz my hoody is kinda think and it was 20 something degrees out this morning. So anyway I went back in and went to the snack bar. Since I didn't catch the bus I ended up using my bus money to buy something to eat. I didn't get much, just some peanuts and a small bag of doritos and a 20 coke. The ended up finally letting us go hours later cuz they settle the case out of court..but, we still have to go back tomorrow. :( At 9. I had to be there today at 8:30 but ended up getting there at 8. I tryed to call home but my phone went dead. Figures. My cd player managed to come back to life but I still couldn't listen to it cuz my ear phones stopped working! Ugh..See why I was dreading today? I could feel it in the ether! And Im so freakin hungry, I have a headache on top of that, and Im so tired...all that walking, I walked back home too. I plan to walk back down tomorrow but hopefully it wont be so bad since I know to leave early enough so I wont have to rush.

5 comments:

sober white women said...

Oh baby! Just go crawl into bed and I know that tomorrow will be a better day for you.
Kelli

Amelia said...

That is really crappy. I am so sorry that you missed the bus. It was like one thing after another. I wish I could give you a big hug!! -Missy

Missie said...

I can't believe you did all that walking and still arrived in plenty of time!

Have a good night!

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))I am sorry today was a bad day for you.You deserve a nice hot buble bath and relax under your covers with some hot choclate.I hope tommrow goes better.

Unknown said...

Well I know I am 2 days late commenting but OMG you had the day from hell! I cannot even believe the conversation you had to listen too with that rude girl, some people are clueless and classless. It seems like everything went wrong but at least you got a little snack to eat.